An intriguing journey into the viticulture tradition of Santorini, one that encapsulates the present and the past, traditional and contemporary! This exciting tour will take you through the enchanting landscapes of the Great Santorinian Vineyard to three of the most prominent wineries, each with its own unique style and its own part in Santorini’s wine making tradition! During your tour, you will be guided in the vineyards and the canavas of each estate, where expert sommeliers will teach you the secret art of wine and introduce you to up to 12 varieties of local wine, including the most famous Assyrtiko, Nychteri and Vinsanto.
• Boutaris Winery - Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini • Gavalas Winery - A traditional winery of Santorini • Estate Argyros - Santorini’s most modern state-of-the-art winery
• Entry or admission fee • Food & drinks • Assistant
• Tip or gratuity
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:
• Baxedes; Emporio; Exo Gonia; Finikia; Firostefani; Imerovigli; Kamari; Karterados; Messaria; Monolithos; Oia; Perissa; Perivolos; Pyrgos; Vothonas; Vourvolos
• Wheelchair accessible • Stroller / pram accessible • Infant seats available • Accessible for those with limited mobility • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult • You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
• We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
For lovers of:
Countryside Relaxation, Culture and a View, Tastes and Smells and Tours.
At Your Accommodation (Santorini, Thira)
English, French, Spanish
Allowed Up to the age of 12
Allowed Up to the age of 3
PRICES (PER SENSATION)
Any # of people:
PAYMENT TO PROVIDER
Type of service:
Start time is to be agreed with the provider. See voucher for contact information.
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR SENSATION
You can contact the Sensation provider by email or phone later to agree the start time of the event. The necessary contact information will be provided in the voucher. Make sure to follow the provider recommendations.