Neretva Valley, Neum (BIH),Dubrovnik Old Town, Franciscan monastery, Cable Car View Point, River Ombla Dubrovnik Bridge, Sponza palace
A PERFECT DAY IN THE PEARL OF ADRIATIC
Tour starts early morning, drive towards Dubrovnik, passing the area of famous pirates from Neretva river, nowdays well known for their fresh fruits. Shortly after, you will hit the border with BIH (bring the Passport), you will arrive in Dubrovnik around 11:30. Start a guided walking tour of Old town, visit the Onofrio's fountain, Franciscan monastery, the church of St. Blaise and Orlando's column. From there we will visit the Memorial room in Sponza palace and continue to the Dubrovnik cathedral. After that your guide will give you 2.5 h of free time to refresh, have lunch, swim at the close by beach etc. Then you will get back into the A/C vehicle for a Panorama city tour to visit the cable car view point, then continue to visit River OMBLA-one of the shortest rivers in the world and don’t miss the view from the top of Dubrovnik Bridge! After we will drive back towards Split.
• Local Guide • Modern A/C Vehicle
• Food & Beverage • Entrance Fees • Personal spending • Gratuities to Guide/Driver
• Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Not wheelchair accessible • Infant seats available • Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level • This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers • You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
What do I need to bring?
• Passport - border crossing • Comfy walking shoes and hat/sun glasses • Cash for personal spending
• We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
For lovers of:
Culture and a View, Feel the City and Religious Heritage.
At Your Accommodation (Split)
Allowed Up to the age of 11
Allowed Up to the age of 4
PRICES (PER PERSON)
Free If allowed
PAYMENT TO PROVIDER
DETAILED START TIMES (2022)
January - December
DETAILED START TIMES (2023)
No start times defined yet for next year